You can add new member's accounts to the user account in the following steps:
- Ask the new member to download the LifeSmart™ App. Sign up for a
LifeSmart™ account and log into the App with the registered account.
- Take note of new member's ID. Tap 'Menu' on the top left of the home page and you can find the ID number.
- Open the App on your smart phone. Log in using your own account.
This is the main account. Then tap 'Menu' on the top left of the home
page. Tap the ID, select 'Manage Network' and choose 'Manage My
- Tap 'Add user' and enter new Member's ID to complete the process.
- Open the App on the new Member’s mobile device. Log in using their account. Then tap 'LifeSmart' on the top of the home page. All the accounts who have added new member's account will be displayed. Select the main account's ID number and then tap 'Confirm' to switch the account.
Now, you can control and view the Smart devices together.